Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 50



Confessions


It feels like I blinked and January was gone, and now I am on Day 50.

I haven't been on track with the weight-loss. I don't want March to arriave and feel like I let February go to waste on this journey. I was going to go on and on about my confessions of what I haven't done and when I started to think about it, yes I haven't lost the weight I wanted to loose in January but I did accomplish a lot. I rather focus on my accomplishments


I started to take a longer route (2-miles) to pick up daughter from school.

I started to take vitamins that are good for me.

I try to make good food choices.

I started to exercise again.


I can go on to say they are days I don't do all those things but at least I do them some of the time. So for that I applaude me.

1 comments:

sandmarg said...

Keep going! Remember to try and get 15 minutes of sunshine a day. Eat small frequent meals and don't give up! It has been a slow process for me but I've lost 20 pounds since September and I vow to lose 20 more.... very slowly, of course.