Monday, December 31, 2007

Day 14



Resolutions


Coming up with my resolutions this years was a bit of a challenge. Every year I make so many resolutions that towards the middle of the year I can't keep up with them. This year I decided to make it easy on myself and only have 3, but figuring out which 3 was the challenge.

  1. Get on my kids - I have well behaved kids, given their ages they still listen for the most part. The things they are lacking are my fault, I let them get away with a lot of stuff. I tell them to do their chores, and it will take 5 times for me to tell them before they start. I'll tell them to pick up after themselves, I'm ignored and on occasion I end up doing it. All this will change in 2008.
  2. Be social - The last two years or so I have stayed away from social gatherings - I've just not been in the mood. I also used to go all out for holidays, baking cookies and cupcakes, and decorating. I have also not been in the mood for that. All this will change in 2008.
  3. Blog - With this blog so much is encompassed. To keep up with it, I will take a picture every single day, and if the end result if what I intended this to be I will loose weight and be at my weight goal. The hubby says I have issue with finishing things, which I tend to agree with. That will change in 2008.

0 comments: