Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day 9


Something like Metamucil

I don't even know why I really got these. I was told that if I was serious about my weight loss, my stomach needs to be cleaned out. These will help the toxins lurking in the stomach get out.

Looks like I did a good choice on this product. Twice I've been told that my cholesterol is boderline and I need to take pills for it. I never filled the prescriptions or been to the doctors in a while.

Metamucil
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Metamucil is a bulk-producing laxative and fiber
supplement manufactured by Procter & Gamble. The Metamucil brand has existed since 1934. The active ingredient is psyllium seed husks. It is often used to treat constipation, hemorrhoids, diverticular disease, and irritable bowel syndrome. It may also reduce cholesterol when taken daily. Metamucil is sold in powdered drink mixes, capsules, and wafers. In 2007, Metamucil began repositioning itself as a beauty product, adopting the slogan "Metamucil: Beautify your inside."

0 comments: